We are looking for an Associate Financing (m/f/d) to join the team at Deutsche Beteiligungs AG.
These tasks await you
- Management and execution and of financing processes to support new acquisitions
- Monitoring of portfolio companies with respect to possible (re-)financing opportunities, and ongoing interaction with lender
- Work closely with the managing director on transaction and portfolio financing analysis as well as establishing processes and monitoring implementation
- Tracking of information relating to financing partners incl. banks, funds and debt advisors
- Work closely with the investment team on all financing topics
What you bring
- Team-player with entrepreneurial thinking skills
- Bachelor, Master or MBA degree from a Tier 1 University with excellent academic track record
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in Leveraged / Corporate Finance and / or Debt Advisory
- Solid understanding of wide range of financing solutions
- Strong financial modelling skills and highly proficiency in Excel
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and deal management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in German and English
What we offer you
An attractive workplace awaits you in Frankfurt's city centre in the immediate vicinity of the Alte Oper. Innovation, motivation, professionalism, dynamism, fun at work and a pleasant working atmosphere characterise our company. Participation in the JP Morgan run and joint celebrations are part of our company. Your induction takes place individually and is accompanied by a structured onboarding process. We attach great importance to personal development and encourage participation in individual training opportunities. Flat hierarchies enable uncomplicated interaction with each other and create space for you to contribute your own ideas and continuously develop yourself. We enable you to balance your professional and private life through mobile working and also offer our employees support with childcare. Our free family service supports you in all situations.
If we have aroused your interest, please feel free to send us your application at karriere(at)dbag.de.
As of 22 May 2022