Accountant (m/f/d) – Luxembourg Office
The Luxembourg office was established in 2023 and aims to grow to 9–10 people over the next year. It was created with the intention to render domiciliation, management, accounting and tax services to more than 80 SPVs. In that context, it is envisaged to bring in-house the accounting/finance tasks (previously handled by a service provider).
You will be part of a small Finance and Accounting Team (3–4 people), and will be responsible for all day-to-day accounting tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
These tasks await you
- Managing a portfolio of Luxembourg holding companies/SPV´s
- Ensuring the accounting process from A to Z for this portfolio (booking bank statements, invoices, interests, contracts, accruals etc.)
- Preparation of VAT and tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements and support during audits
- Liaising with various DBAG departments, banks, auditors, legal and tax advisors
- Assure the administrative follow-up of companies with regard to their financial reporting and tax compliance obligations
Skills and experience we are looking for
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance or economics or a similar qualification or experience
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in the fields of accounting for special purpose vehicles in Luxembourg
- Sound knowledge of Lux GAAP; IFRS would be an advantage
- Accurate, high attention to detail and solution oriented
- Fluent in English and French. German would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office; BOB Software and e-Fiscalease would be an advantage
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer you
With around 90 employees, DBAG is one of the largest German private equity firms with offices in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg. Our success is based on a culture of professionalism and mutual respect.
We encourage innovation, motivation, professionalism and a pleasant working atmosphere and new joiners will benefit from a culture of collaboration, continuous learning and feedback. Joint celebrations or company offsites support these values.
Your induction is accompanied by a structured onboarding process. We value personal development and encourage participation in individual training opportunities. Flat hierarchies enable uncomplicated dealings with each other and create space to contribute your own ideas and to continuously develop yourself.
With the establishment of our Luxembourg office in March 2023, there will be a plethora of opportunities to shape and contribute to its build-up and growth. If you are attracted by a dynamic and fast-moving environment and look to be part of our growth story, we are excited to meet you!
As of 2 June 2023